Reading list for October through December.
- Experiencing the Trinity: The Grace of God for the People of God – Joe Thorn (2015)
- The Heart of Christ in Heaven Towards Sinners on Earth – Thomas Goodwin (1651)
- Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold – C.S. Lewis (1956)
- The Whole Christ: Legalism, Antinominanism, and Gospel Assurance – Why the Marrow Controversy Still Matters – Sinclair Ferguson (2016)
- The Wind in the Willows – Kenneth Grahame (1908)
- Worship and the Reality of God: An Evangelical Theology of Real Presence – John Jefferson Davis (2010)